Greenhouse Gas Emissions Inventories and Testing, NGER Audits
Air Noise Environment Pty Ltd has been involved in completing emissions inventories and estimates for a range of companies and operations over the last 14 years, including surveys of industrial areas containing many manufacturing operations. With the recent changes in legislative requirements, our experience in emissions inventories is increasingly being sought with respect to greenhouse gas emissions, and compilation of Greenhouse Challenge reports.
We provide source emission testing and monitoring services for the full range of greenhouse gases, and routinely test for carbon dioxide, nitrous oxide and methane emissions.
Our practical experience in emissions measurement assist us to provide a realistic approach to these assessments, as we are not solely reliant on published data to verify calculated emissions.
Previous experience with emissions inventories and greenhouse gas studies include the following:
- NGER reporting for Darwin International Airport (2009, 2010 and 2011 Reporting Years)
- Air emissions inventory and NPI reporting calculations for Townsville Airport.
- Greenhouse gas emissions inventory and projections, including determination of offsets, for the Townsville Ocean Terminal project.
- Greenhouse gas emissions inventory and calculations for a proposed concrete batching plant in NSW.
- Air emissions inventory and greenhouse gas inventory for Alice Springs Airport.
- Greenhouse gas emissions inventory for a proposed gold mine.
- Air Emissions Inventory and NPI reporting calculations for Mt Isa Airport.