Vibration from plant and machinery, both fixed and portable, can lead to human health impacts, impacts on building structures and the services (such as computers) and activities (such as medical surgery) that may take place within those buildings. Air Noise Environment has significant experience in vibration monitoring, particularly with respect to construction vibration, with previous projects including:
- Construction noise and vibration sampling over a 12 month period for the Ewingsdale Interchange project, Ballina.
- Vibration and noise compliance monitoring during construction of a residential apartment complex at Toowong.
- Vibration monitoring of a nearby train line, including measurements of freight train vibration, at a proposed residential development site at Pennant Hills, NSW.
- Construction vibration monitoring for a major construction project at Robina.
- M1 upgrade (Brisbane - Gold Coast): vibration monitoring during construction works in close proximity to residential properties.
- Construction vibration sampling for Lang Park redevelopment project.
- Compliance noise and vibration monitoring for major steel recycling operation in Cairns.